Grain Contract Options
Spot/Cash Sales on delivery
- Upon request, sell your grain as it is delivered, to the elevator, at the current posted price.
- Direct ship contracts are also available to other locations. Please contact the elevator for pricing.
- Lock in the basis level and price the futures when desired.
- Book any number of bushels, ahead of time, at the current price.
Deferred Payments Contracts
- Sell your crop at any point in time, and defer your payment to a later date. Usually done for tax purposes.
Delayed Price Contract (Call for availability)
- Sell you grain in storage on a delayed price contract with the option to receive 60% advance payment of contract based on current market prices. A $2.00/tonne a month charge will apply on grain until sold/priced. When contract is made title of the grain is passed to the elevator.
Store Your Crop
- Not ready to sell your grain? Store your grain, at $2.00/tonne a month, calculated daily. Storage fees end the day you price your grain.
*Grain can only be priced when markets are open (9:30am - 2:15pm Monday - Friday).